Nghĩa của từ a bit of luck bằng Tiếng Hungari
Đặt câu có từ "a bit of luck"
1. With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
2. With a bit of luck he might lend a hand.
3. Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.
4. A small portion, degree, or amount: a Bit of lint; a Bit of luck
5. With a bit of luck I'll be able to find Jamie before the alarm is sounded.
6. 14 Then on the twelfth, a 316 yard par-four, I had a bit of luck.
7. Argonauts is a cooperative game that requires careful strategic planning and just a bit of luck, as even the best laid plans, can fall victim to the wrath of the Gods
8. Well, Ambergris is actually a highly sought-after ingredient in high-priced fragrances, because it makes scents last longer and, as you can probably guess, whale spit-up requires quite a bit of luck to find
9. ‘Black Crested gulls swirled along the atmosphere; the air was permanently imbued with the scent of salt and fish, fresh or otherwise.’ ‘With a bit of luck the pair of Crested cranes, presently living in the reserve, can be spotted in all their splendour as an added bonus.’