Nghĩa của từ a cheese bằng Tiếng Hungari
Đặt câu có từ "a cheese"
1. Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese.
2. Gayle: I could make a cheese potato salad.
3. 24 Make a cheese sauce in the usual way.
4. Age doesn't lead to maturity, unless you're a cheese.
5. " Gerald's guttural scream cut the air like a cheese-knife. "
6. A frozen food plant and a cheese manufacturing facility were under construction.
7. Bryan : A cheese omelet, an apple pie, and an orange juice, please.
8. Blend with cream cheese and grated Cheddar to create a cheese spread.
9. Bud also had a cheese factory and a sawmill there at one time
10. Bachata is like a cheese, the longer you dance the better you become
11. I'm here to tell you the secret to successful decision-making: a cheese sandwich.
12. Here’s how I made it! First, I made a cheese sauce for the Cheesesteaks
13. Cervelle de canut is a cheese spread/dip, and a specialty of Lyon, France.
14. 9 She sings like some one has taken a cheese grater to her throat.
15. With a cheese slicer or sharp knife, shave thin strips of cheese over pesto.
16. They did not taste at all like a cheese Blintze and didn't freeze well either
17. Sometimes larger cubes are cut when a cheese is desired with a higher moisture content.
18. What I have ordered was a cheese burger, but instead the waiter sent me a hotdog.
19. ‘Telemea de Ibănești’ is a cheese produced by acid coagulation of milk obtained from indigenous cows.
20. Capers absolutely kill on a cheese plate, and they fit right in sprinkled over some roasted vegetables
21. This is followed however by pitta bread, a cheese sandwich, crisps and a midnight bowl of porridge.
22. She was initially buried in a hole under a cheese tree in the middle of the village.
23. Drizzle with pesto. With a cheese slicer or sharp knife, shave thin strips of cheese over pesto.
24. The time that a cheese stays in this temperature-controlled room varies according to the type of cheese.
25. And Cowgirl Creamery, a cheese shop with an extensive array of foreign and American dairy products, recently opened.
26. Ideal in the classic and tasty all'Amatriciana dish, Bucatini are also great seasoned with tomatoes, vegetables or a cheese sauce.
27. Many of the dishes involve Fontina, a cheese with PDO status, made from cow's milk that originates from the valley.
28. This radical move encouraged some American Quakers to move to Costa Rica, where they established a cheese factory, in Santa Elena.
29. 15 The moon was above us, a convex shape almost crushing us, a ruined roof, studded with holes like a cheese grater.
30. Chevre is a generic term which denotes a cheese made from the milk of goats, with the word Chevre meaning goat in French
31. One of the most striking findings, Fox said, was how incredibly slowly the stomach empties a cheese fondue meal, no matter what you drink.
32. Boursin is the brain cheese of Frenchman Francois Boursin, a cheese maker and marketing genius who decided to sell a commercial version of a …
33. 14 Arpents Square with an orange rind, 14 Arpents is a cheese whose name is inspired by the road along the Fromagerie Médard
34. Their traditional diet is a cheese like pulp , made by boiling the coconut - kernel , pandanus , and yam all together and making it into a dough .
35. There can be necrosis in the center of these granulomas which on gross examination resembles that of a cheese and hence it is referred to as “Caseous NECROSIS”
36. Since then, the modern day Churro has undergone various reincarnations including guava-filled Churros in Cuba, dulce de leche-filled Churros in Mexico and a cheese-filled version in
37. Want to build a Cheese board like a pro? Our guide to cutting, serving, and crafting original and creative spreads is an essential for holiday hosting and everyday entertaining.
38. We gathered a whole bunch of cracker boxes to try to find the best gluten free Crackers on the market and picked the best and tastiest rice Crackers for a cheese plate.
39. They redid the menu finally and I about Craped when I ordered my son a cheese burger and it was $12 The wait staff is slow and would rather hide behind the counter than look at you
40. Cheeseparing (Crossword clue) We found 2 answers for “Cheeseparing”. This page shows answers to the clue Cheeseparing, followed by 2 definitions like “ Giving or spending with reluctance ”, “ Meanly economical; parsimonious ” and “ A thin portion of the rind of a cheese ”