Nghĩa của từ a bite bằng Tiếng Hungari
Đặt câu có từ "a bite"
1. You best take a bite.
2. Not a bite this morning.
3. She makes a bite, Chandar refuses.
4. We're gonna grab a bite to eat.
5. They all wanted a bite of the cherry.
6. Can I have a bite of your sandwich?
7. He took a bite out of the pear.
8. Now a bite might yield tea, tangerine or hibiscus.
9. A bite had been taken out of my sandwich.
10. Let's grab a bite to eat before we go.
11. 23 The fishermen waited all afternoon for a bite.
12. She took a bite of doughnut and licked her lips.
13. There is no known antidote to a bite from this snake.
14. 12 She shook her head and swallowed a bite of croissant.
15. There's a bite to your tone that we might need to discuss.
16. President Sukarno picked up one, took a bite and handed it to Khruschev.
17. If we want to grab a bite before work, we'd better get acrimonious.
18. You andlcangrab a bite to eat... and maybe you could revise or amplify your statement
19. 'Cause they have three sets of teeth and will take a bite out of anything?
20. She barely had a bite in her mouth when she fell to the ground dead .
21. I took a bite out of it and it's kind of cold, but it's still good.
22. Since you didn't eat a bite of your meal, I won't take the money for it.
23. An Amuse bouche is a bite sized morsel of food that is served before an appetizer
24. The athlete decided to Abnegate the unhealthy snack even though she really wanted to have a bite
25. Many other fishermen think carp anglers are mad because they can go for days without a bite.
26. Capriccios is a prime location for cyclists to park their bikes and enjoy a bite to eat
27. Burtons Grill is a prime location for cyclists to park their bikes and enjoy a bite to eat
28. Texture wise, Cockles have a grittiness in the core which gives the smooth flesh more of a bite
29. It consists of a bite-sized pieces of pork in a potato starch batter, deep-fried until crispy.
30. When you take a bite out of the apple, you see the same white inside that you would see if you find an Amanita muscaria mushroom in the wild with a bite taken out of it by a deer or another animal.
31. Also known as a Bite wing, the bitewing x-ray is the most common type of dental x-ray.
32. Also known as a bite wing, the Bitewing x-ray is the most common type of dental x-ray.
33. Crusaders Sports Bar is the best place in Frederick, Maryland, for a drink, a bite, and some unforgettable nights
34. And then I took a bite, and I wished that it was tinier, because Kobe beef is so rich.
35. Posing as a friend in need it approaches the unsuspecting host and takes a bite, usually from the gills.
36. Nothing much was doing, though, and eventually I went home for a bite to eat and a well-deserved kip.
37. Rita: But look at these mouth-watering, shining red apples. I can ' t wait to have a bite-right now.
38. She must've sneaked into the pantry one day when nobody was looking and taken a bite out of that jelly.
39. Yelp is not prominent in Beaune (or most of France), so we Trip Advisor-ed the area for a bite
40. I Cheekily went across to a detached cottage and asked if it was possible to get a bite to eat
41. (2) In the United States, approximately 10% of all human Bites will become infected in a child with a bite wound
42. Arboviruses: n.pl an acronym for hemophagic arthropod-borne viruses, passed on to the host by a bite; implicated in viral encephalitis
43. A common sign of a Bite from a venomous snake is the presence of two puncture wounds from the animal's fangs
44. Stop by Bookies to catch a game or grab a bite to eat! We're open until 2am every night no matter
45. It received its unusual name during a Besiegement by the English, whereby the inhabitants shared their rations a bite a time
46. If injected quickly after a bite or sting, the antibodies in Antivenom neutralize the venom, potentially saving the victim’s life or limb.
47. 3 → a Bite (to eat) 4 TASTE taste [uncountable] CT a pleasantly sharp taste Goat’s cheese adds extra Bite to any pasta dish
48. Prey is immediately carried to the mouth and killed with a bite from the bird-like beak, tucked away among the tentacles. Sentencedict.com
49. What are Bonbons? Bonbons are confections with a thin chocolate shell and an oozy filling that spills out when you take a bite
50. Delivery & Pickup Options - 113 reviews of Bottles "Visiting our friends in Puerto Rico we decided to grab a bite to eat