Nghĩa của từ cuticular bằng Tiếng Việt
- xem cuticle
Đặt câu có từ "cuticular"
1. Cuticular Areoles higher than long
2. Foliar absorption consists of penetration of a cuticular membrane and uptake by living cells within the leaf.
3. The only other species in Aprocta Linstow, 1883, reported to have cuticular bosses is A
4. The Cuticle is composed of an insoluble cuticular membrane impregnated by and covered with soluble waxes
5. 27 They are rigidly connected with the cuticle, having no membranous articulation and are therefore readily separable from cuticular appendages.
6. We attribute this in part to the accumulation of cuticular residues found in the darker colored comb cells.
7. The definition of the genus Criconemoides should be extended so as to include those aberrant forms which possess slight cuticular ornamentation.
8. Cuticular thickenings were also observed on the abaxial surfaces of sepals, petals, and stamens, but not on the gynoecium.
9. The solution, however, did not wet the stripped leaves evenly and leaf kill was incomplete, indicating that amorphous cuticular wax offers some protection to these leaves.
10. 20 The cuticular microstructures of four angiosperm fossil plants from the Pliocene Mangbang Formation and the Yangyi Formation in Baoshan, Yunnan Province were studied in this paper.
11. The individual guard hairs are thicker than those of other goats, with unusually thin walls, and have a unique pattern of cuticular scales, said to resemble the shape of a benzene ring.
Các sợi lông bảo vệ cá nhân ngày dày hơn so với linh dương khác, với những bức tường bất thường mỏng, và có một mô hình độc đáo của vảy biểu bì, được cho là giống với hình dạng của một vòng benzen.
12. The programs are available on disc for the Apple II microcomputer and feature text output, screen graphics, multiple curves, exploration of curves by roving dots, entries for adaxial and abaxial cuticular and stomatal resistance, the Swinbank approximation, and Grashof–Reynolds numbers.
13. In arthropods especially insects, more extensive use of this enzyme is made for irrelevant functions to vertebrates such as sclerotization where dopamine, tyramine, norepinephrine and octopamine are N-acetylated to provide reactive quinones for linking chitin and Arthropodins forming a cuticular matrix (Karlson et al., 1962; Sekeris and Karlson