Nghĩa của từ cutoff point bằng Tiếng Việt
-điểm giới hạ
Đặt câu có từ "cutoff point"
1. Gen-Probe® (cutoff point for MTB = 5% of hybridisation) was applied to 100 positive vials of Bactec.
2. By moving the slider bar labeled Threshold you can adjust the cutoff point of white in the scanned image
3. A sensitivity of 98% with a specificity of 96% was achieved at a cutoff point of seven score points.
4. A Cutoff or a Cutoff point is the level or limit at which you decide that something should stop happening. The Cutoff date for registering is yet to be announced
5. The more modern implementations also use the hotword as the Cutoff point for connecting to the Internet—"Hey Google" detection is processed locally, and anything after that will get uploaded, processed, and stored on Google's servers