Nghĩa của từ malfunctioned bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "malfunctioned"
1. He was killed when his parachute malfunctioned.
2. The computer malfunctioned and printed out the wrong data.
3. His chute malfunctioned, opening in a direction that carried him straight backward.
4. Signals malfunctioned, causing another train to rear-end the stalled train.
5. There have been unconfirmed reports that a robotic prototype malfunctioned and caused damage to the Arc reactor
6. Three crew members Aboard a Russian nuclear bomber were reportedly killed when its ejector seats malfunctioned before takeoff at an airfield near the …
7. In that city, there is a chemical plant, and on that December night, a valve malfunctioned in one of the gas storage tanks.
8. (military) A person who tends and operates a piece of artillery, especially a cannon. Luckily, the Cannoneer was only mildly injured when his cannon malfunctioned.
9. Cutaway (filmmaking), a film-making technique Cutaway drawing, a type of drawing based on the design technique to cut away part of the outside to show some of the inner work Morning coat, a type of formal coat Cut-away, disconnecting a parachute that has malfunctioned