Nghĩa của từ malic acid bằng Tiếng Anh
The mixture of fruit acids may include citric acid, glycollic acid, lactic acid, malic acid and tartaric acid.
Đặt câu với từ "malic acid"
1. DL-Malic acid solution # g/l
2. Which lock hospital finish comparing the malic acid skin peeler!
3. The process of malolactic fermentation converts malic acid to much milder lactic acid.
4. Unique taste a result of the Bramley’s high malic acid to sugar ratio
5. Keywords: metal tolerance, Festuca rubra, malic acid, high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), upper critical concentrations.
6. They must convert the malic acid in must or wine into lactic acid and not affect the taste.
7. We are assured that the sugar and alcohol mask the acidity of the malic acid and tartaric acid.
8. Malic acid has two stereoisomeric forms (L- and D-enantiomers), though only the L-isomer exists naturally.
9. Malic acid also is added to artiﬁcially sweeten carbonated Beverages to intensify taste and reduce the amount of other added ﬂavorings
10. According to the present invention, there is provided an admixture of sorbic acid, malic acid, fumaric acid, crotonic acid, and optionally aconitic acid.
11. Malate Carboxylase (the malolactic enzyme) is the enzyme which carries out the malolactic conversion: a direct decarboxylation of l (−)-malic acid into l (+)-lactic acid (Fig
12. Mutants defective for malic acid utilization (mau mutants) are yellow, while wild-type colonies are blue on the defined bromcresol green based indicator medium.
13. Microbial colonies capable of fermenting L-malic acid to L-lactic acid were identified by means of a dark blue halo which formed after the colonies had been grown on medium containing malic acid and then covered with a soft agar overlay containing L-lactic acid dehydrogenase, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, phenazine methosulfate, and nitro blue tetrazolium.
14. The polycarboxylic acid preferably is at least one member selected from the group consisting of oxalic acid, malonic acid, succinic acid, glutaric acid, aconitic acid, ketoglutaric acid, maleic acid, citraconic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, and citric acid.
15. This IMA permitted the immediate use of acacia gum, fructose, fumaric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, malolactic bacteria (from the genera Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc and Pediococcus), nitrogen, oak chips and particles, polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, potassium acid tartrate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, potassium citrate and silicon dioxide, for the purposes and at the levels outlined above.
16. In producing natural wine from juice having a fixed acid level exceeding 5.0 grams per liter, the winemaker may adjust the fixed acid level by adding Ameliorating material (water, sugar, or a combination of both) before, during and after fermentation.The fixed acid level of the juice is determined prior to fermentation and is calculated as tartaric acid for grapes, malic acid for
17. A means for implementing the method for producing red ginseng liquid concentrate comprises producing the red ginseng liquid concentrate, which has simultaneously boosted levels of ginsenoside Rg3 and Rh2 components, by causing a hydrolysis reaction to take place by mixing a red ginseng liquid extract with an organic acid, and more specifically comprises producing a red ginseng liquid concentrate, which has simultaneously boosted levels of ginsenoside Rg3 and Rh2 components, by causing a hydrolysis reaction to take place by mixing a red ginseng liquid extract with an organic acid selected from malic acid, racemic acid (tartaric acid) and succinic acid.