Nghĩa của từ foray into bằng Tiếng Anh
raid, attack o
Đặt câu với từ "foray into"
1. 1 It will be my first foray into local government.
2. 9 And so Lacy began his foray into local politics.
3. 8 His foray into biography is also a resounding success.
4. 7 For many it was their first foray into politics.
5. 4 She made a brief foray into acting before becoming a teacher.
6. 3 Most guests make at least one foray into the town.
7. 13 Co. as it ends its money-losing foray into financial services.
8. 14 Microsoft's foray into the message business has risks of another sort.
9. 10 My first tepid foray into activism was the Pillbox Hat Incident.
10. Clink plans to foray into Southeast Asian and North American markets by September
11. 5 Wright is about to make his first foray into the music business.
12. 19 Emporio Armani, the Italian fashion house, has made a discreet foray into furnishings.
13. 16 Morrison clearly enjoyed this foray into the territory of the literary critic.
14. 23 You were looking like a drowned rat after our little foray into Puddephat's rooms.
15. 17 After an unsuccessful foray into politics, Ramsey went back to his law practice.
16. 27 Co. for $ 72 billion as it ends its money-losing foray into financial services.
17. 29 Co. for $ 72 billion, putting an end to its money-losing foray into financial services.
18. 2 I made a quick foray into town before lunch to get my sister a present.
19. "Buz" marks his foray into the wild uncouth world of artists who are also authors
20. She made her foray into the world of pornographic movies during her junior year in 1984.
21. 28 This was my distinct feeling when nervously trying to set up my first foray into journalism.
22. Tangier was also used to film an important riot scene during the initial foray into Saito's mind.
23. 22 Hanson is said to be gearing up for a further full-scale foray into our industrial base.
24. 26 Richard Branson's Virgin Records, for instance, grew and diversified, including a successful foray into cheap transatlantic flights.
25. 25 But I also realize that it was my first demonstration, my very first foray into protest politics.
26. 30 Red faces all round at Chase Manhattan following a foray into London's docklands in search of new offices.
27. 15 After making a foray into Bessie's pantry, Lucien helped himself to a quick meal of bread and meat.
28. 30 Mr. Kim's last foray into Russia was a four-day jaunt in Russia's Far East that was little publicized.
29. 18 Her first foray into short-handed sailing was in 1982 when she took part in the Round Britain Race.
30. 12 Our foray into book publishing, soon to be repeated, used Ventura and this too is now part of our arsenal.
31. Tesla faces Bumpier ride breaking into India after China success For all the hype, Tesla’s foray into India is far from a done deal
32. The Controversialist Between his prolific writing, prominence in classical Christian education, and recent foray into public apologetics, Doug Wilson is becoming a mainstream evangelical.
33. Boogers made a brief foray into the action, but his lack of mobility was an immediate concern to those seeing him for the first time
34. Chinois, Robert Kuo’s first foray into ceramic tile, is grounded in traditional motifs and the wood-fired pottery glazes of the Song and Tang Dynasties.
35. I was greatly 'Afeared' to start sewing her up as this was my first foray into setting in sleeves, but all in all she worked beautifully
36. Listen to the first EP from Ndeko and Imbratura, AKA Sicaria Sound.Out March 5th, Binate is the first official foray into production from the London-based DJ duo
37. Learn the magic of personification as you sing along with The Bazillions! Our first foray into frame-by-frame character animation, along with a variety of other techniques
38. Clams are a good choice if you’re taking baby steps with your foray into the mollusk family—a creamy clam chowder is a solid pick when you’re still a beginner.
39. 24 Wendi Deng's first foray into the hacking scandal engulfing her media mogul hubby was a wild roundhouse punch right aimed the protester who tried to smush her husband with a pie.
40. Coworking Space Behemoth WeWork Launches Retail and Coworking Space That's Open to the Public The Made by We concept follows the Coworking company's foray into selling goods to its members last year.
41. An uncomfortable lesson dramatically transforms bossy, Blabbering Bethann into caring, sharing Bethann-at least for a little while! Author and illustrator Chris Britt's humor and experiences shine through in this charming foray into the imaginative world of a child.
42. It was launched as BBC News 24 on 9 November 1997 at 5:30 pm as part of the BBC's foray into digital domestic television channels, becoming the first competitor to Sky News, which had been running since 1989.
43. An early foray into a crumbling French chateau begins as a bouncy test of Drake's athletic Clambering, which is sharper and more fluid, but it quickly turns into a mad dash as the bad guys turn up and burn the relic to the ground.
44. Ye Htut was by the king's side in 1532 when the king and his 500 most skillful horsemen made an uninvited foray into the Shwemawdaw Pagoda at the outskirts of Pegu, the capital of Hanthawaddy, ostensibly for the king's ear-piercing ceremony.
45. After delving a bit too deeply into glam on 2004's Youth, their first foray into indie recordings, Collective Soul straightens things out on its 2007 follow-up, Afterwords.Contrary to the implication of the title of "New Vibration" -- the hard-hitting opener on this, their seventh album -- Afterwords brings the band close to how they sounded about a decade before, when they were riding …