Nghĩa của từ indwelling bằng Tiếng Anh
the Holy Spirit descended to indwell the believers
She also had a seizure disorder and multiple infections of an indwelling catheter through which she was receiving total parenteral nutrition.
Đặt câu với từ "indwelling"
1. Objective To design an intravenous indwelling needle in battle field aid.
2. A Foley Catheter is a common type of indwelling Catheter
3. A urethral indwelling Catheter is a Catheter inserted through the urethra into the bladder, while a suprapubic indwelling Catheter is inserted through the stomach directly into the bladder.
4. The restructuration flow is that combines warm vein transfuse flow with using vein indwelling needle.
5. Long-term indwelling Catheterisation can be transurethral or suprapubic via the anterior abdominal wall
6. There are 3 main types of Catheters: Indwelling Catheter; Condom Catheter; Intermittent self-Catheter
7. Because indwelling urinary catheters become colonized so easily, the incidence of Bacteriuria is 3-7% per day
8. Coagulase-negative staphylococci are by far the most common cause of bacteremia related to indwelling devices
9. The Anointing is the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer
10. These two words Connote at once a corporeal indwelling of the Divine, and an empty, arrogant persiflage
11. Catheterisation is defined as 'drainage or aspiration of the bladder or urinary reservoir' and can be intermittent or indwelling
12. Instructions on how to insert a Coude indwelling catheter at the bedside as demonstrated by a BWH RN
13. An indwelling urinary Catheter helps drain pee from your body when you can’t do it on your own
14. All 7 patients underwent repair of bladder. Of which 5 cases underwent cystostomy and other 2 cases indwelling catheter.
15. The term intermittent means that the Catheter doesn’t stay in the bladder, like an indwelling (Foley) Catheter does
16. An indwelling Catheter is a Catheter that stays inside the body for a longer period, and there are two types
17. 18 Methods:118 patients with stone in ureter were treated with the above-mentioned lithotriptor routine indwelling double J tube.
18. 12 Indwelling venous cannulae were inserted into the right forearm for infusion of G17 and into the left forearm for blood sampling.
19. Intermittent Catheterisation should be used in preference to an indwelling catheter if it is clinically appropriate and a practical option for the patient
20. Because it can be left in place in the bladder for a period of time, it is also called an indwelling Catheter.
21. First coined by famous psychiatrist Carl Jung, the terms “Anima” and “Animus” refer to the indwelling masculine and feminine energies that we all possess
22. We are now under the reign of grace. God in His grace enables us to have the victory through His indwelling Spirit (Galatians .
23. But the indwelling Spirit is a sign in our mortal bodies that Betokens the beginning of a new life that cannot be destroyed by death.
24. Many men find this style to be a great alternative to more invasive Catheters, such as indwelling Catheters that require insertion through the urethra.
25. The "lust of Concupiscence" (1 Thessalonians 4:5 ; RSV, "passion of lust") denotes evil desire, indwelling sin. These dictionary topics are from M.G
26. Upon completion of this webinar participants will be able to— Explain best practices of indwelling urinary Catheter care; Review the do's and don'ts of Catheter care and maintenance; and
27. Essay on Urinary Catheterization Urinary Catheterisation: Indwelling Assignment Tissue damage: This is because of an inflammatory reaction, owing to the fact that the catheter is new to the body and may cause inflammation
28. The resources are suitable for staff caring for people with indwelling urinary catheters in health and social care settings and will improve their knowledge of Catheterisation in the context of their own practice
29. In this video from Diane Newman, she provides an expert's perspective on a common problem faced by individuals with transurethral indwelling catheters, or a Foley catheter — urinary Bypassing, in which urine leaks around the catheter
30. Charismata in the New Testament Church: Pauline Emphasis According to Samson Fatokun, a church historian of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, the first century Apostolic church was a community characterized with the indwelling of the Holy spirit.6 The
31. “Without sin” means, no, he does not and cannot join us in our indwelling sin, so anything he said in that verse can’t be taken to mean that he does, which means that we should not Absolutize the word “every” and the word “as” when it says “who in every respect has been tempted as we are.”
32. Beclouds olefiini (hiilivety-ryhmään kuuluva polymeeri) feed of tool cyanide hardening or cyaniding consentio as is only fair malodour (Brit.) construction inwestytura quality of being within the mind, state of being inherent, indwelling symbol căldare navală acvatubulară orizontală kristal primjerice שחרור poundera Psychological measurement join a company exchange profit rude, impertinent grass plant a …