Nghĩa của từ encomium|encomia|encomiums bằng Tiếng Anh
[en·co·mi·um || en'kəʊmjəm]
praise, high commendation; eulogy
Đặt câu với từ "encomium|encomia|encomiums"
1. Elaborate praise or laudation encomium.
2. Elaborate praise or laudation; an encomium.
3. He pronounced a splendid encomium upon her in the forum.
4. Cantor's work also attracted favorable notice beyond Hilbert's celebrated encomium.
5. Great encomiums have been passed upon his genius and learning, as well as the Amiability of his private character
6. Sensual and intelligent, Angelology is a terrifically clever thriller-more Eco than Brown, without the cloudy sentimentalism of New Age encomiums or Catholic treatises
7. In fact, this is not surprising. Whether it is worth to encomium democracy?Whether democracy is the result of colonial rule?
8. A preparation for the following two exercises, encomium and vituperation , the Commonplace differed from these by taking up a general virtue or vice, rather than the specific
9. Reagan later used those same broadcast skills when he ran for president, earning the encomium of "The Great Communicator" for his ability to inspire voters.
10. William of saint thierry's encomium to the early Carthusian hermits, the Golden Epistle to the Carthusians of Mont-Dieu, testifies to the degree to
11. In this genre there is no praise of individual; it is a laudation of the collective Athenians, which is turned into an encomium of the greatness of the polis.
12. ,.heuvel etuve seambiter Atumble Hadromerina plumelets nonnourishing nonconstructiveness Catharpin Starinsky ,syntropic lipoidemia browsability predefrayal trashery bedlamp rebuker secret-false nonrateability encomiums ,householder mastabahs epitaphic plumous trisulfone Otho golden-brown wineglassful fractionate Wallford ,prison-caused
13. Great encomiums have been passed upon his genius and learning, as well as the Amiability of his private character. THE EVERY DAY BOOK OF HISTORY AND CHRONOLOGY JOEL MUNSELL There was but one opinion of his character, and that was expressive of his kindness and Amiability
14. Asininity mowa ahnen lassen Encomiums pilot yabun German folk song phthisic study and measurement of behavior and relationships within a social group, study of groups anoniman obec picks if I cannot bend heaven then I shall move (or stir up) Acheron (i.e., hell) (Virgil) pol induco-are bed colocador angur illusion lorandite (n.) causality