Nghĩa của từ assembly language bằng Tiếng Anh
This function could be directly used without needing to code in assembly language .
Đặt câu với từ "assembly language"
1. Historically, numerous programs have been written entirely in assembly language.
2. An Assembler is a program that converts assembly language into machine code
3. Assembly-language programming is done on a networked group of Intel development systems.
4. The source program is a input of Assembler that contains assembly language instructions
5. 14 Good computer application ability, to master computer theories, assembly language, C language.
6. Assembly language prepared by the analog signal to digital signal conversion, testing success.
7. Some people call these instructions Assembler language and others use the term assembly language
8. Widely used around the world, A86 is the number one comprehensive assembly language programming system.
9. The language which includes environment romance language, virtual environment setting language and virtual assembly language.
10. These routines are written in assembly language but called as procedures or functions from Pascal modules.
11. Assembler – The Assembler is used to translate the program written in Assembly language into machine code
12. Soon, assembly language was invented. It maps machine instructions to human - readable mnemonics, as ADD and MOV.
13. Assembly language is a low-level programming language that uses mnemonics and labels instead of numeric instruction codes.
14. The Microsoft Macro Assembler 8.0 (MASM) is a tool that consumes x86 assembly language programs and generates corresponding binaries.
15. A86 is an extremely high performance assembler as it can compile 1000 lines per second of assembly language code.
16. Assembly language: A low level programming language thatpermits the programmer to use mnemonics or symbolic codes for function codes.
17. 26 A86 is an extremely high performance assembler as it can compile 1000 lines per second of assembly language code.
18. An assembler is a program that Compiles human readable assembly language to machine code, the actual instructions executed by hardware
19. This guide describes the basics of 32-bit x86 Assembly language programming, covering a small but useful subset of the available instructions and assembler directives
20. 29 Years ago, before decent compiler support for 8-bit processors was available, I would code in assembly language using a bespoke floating-point library.
21. This guide describes the basics of 32-bit x86 assembly language programming, covering a small but useful subset of the available instructions and Assembler directives
22. 28 This paper introduces hardware constitution and software design of digital clock controlled by 8031 single-chip microcomputer, and its assembly language program is given.
23. A Compiled language is coded by a human, then that source code translates into assembly language so that the target program runs and returns a desired result
24. An Assembler is a type of computer program that interprets software programs written in assembly language into machine language, code and instructions that can be executed by a computer
25. An Assembler inputs a program written in assembly language, and translates all of the symbols in the input into numeric values, creating an output object module, suitable for loading
26. Assemblage m (plural Assemblages) assemblage, gathering, assembly (process of assembling; result of this action) jointing (act of making a joint) joint a phase in compilation where an assembly language is translated into a binary file (viticulture) cuvée (wine produced from a mixture of several grape varieties)
27. Assembler (countable and uncountable, plural Assemblers) (programming, countable) A program that reads source code written in assembly language and produces executable machine code, possibly together with information needed by linkers, debuggers and other tools.1982, InfoWorld (volume 4, number 10, page 35) The system includes an 8080 and a Z80 Assembler, a Tektronix format …