Nghĩa của từ ambidextrously bằng Tiếng Anh
in an ambidextrous way
Đặt câu với từ "ambidextrously"
1. Word Scramble - English word Ambidextrously: words that start with Ambidextrously, words that end with Ambidextrously, anagrams of Ambidextrously, how to spell Ambidextrously!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
2. Ambidextrously - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Ambidextrously and much more.
3. Ambidextrously definition in English dictionary, Ambidextrously meaning, synonyms, see also 'ambidextrous',ambitiously',ambidextrousness',ambidexterity'
4. Ambidextrously definitions In an ambidextrous manner.
5. Ambidextrously 'Ambidextrously' is a 14 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Ambidextrously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Ambidextrously will help you to finish your crossword today.
6. Definition of Ambidextrously in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Ambidextrously mean? Information and translations of Ambidextrously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. The ability to think Ambidextrously comes into play every day for Hansen
9. Interrelatedness, interdependencies, and domain learning in alliance portfolios The magazines are set up to work Ambidextrously.
10. Moreover, configuring an alliance portfolio Ambidextrously maintains the coordination costs due to unrelated resources (Goerzen, 2005)
11. Synonyms for Ambidextrously include insincerely, deceitfully, deceptively, disingenuously, hypocritically, left-handedly, falsely, two-facedly, duplicitously and
12. ‘The scientists noted those less used to mobile phones used one or several fingers to access the keypad and younger people used both thumbs Ambidextrously.’ More example sentences ‘It worked perfectly well, but there are those of us who like to be able to shoot Ambidextrously in …
13. The RollerMouse mobile is designed to sit directly in front of you allowing you to stay in a neutral posture and work Ambidextrously
14. Ambidextrous :Depring Concealed Carry Holster Can be used Ambidextrously on both left and right hand side, with or without the steel clip
15. Their innovative cavity design and retention system allows them to be used Ambidextrously with both aluminum and polymer AR magazines from many manufacturers.
16. Ambidextrously Awesome by Curt, from MO, United States Written on June 28, 2020 Review for TRYBE Defense Ambidextrous Enhanced Mil-Spec Charging Handle
17. Crafted from premium center cut cowhide and trimmed in full grain saddle leather, the Kurz Case sports an Ambidextrously configurable non-slip shoulder strap.
18. Ambidextrously shaped, so it will suit any hand ;) Heavily sanded both sides combined with stonewashed finish gives it a used/distressed look 🥰 This one …
19. ‘The scientists noted those less used to mobile phones used one or several fingers to access the keypad and younger people used both thumbs Ambidextrously.’
20. To 4.31 oz.! The blade locks up with no play in any direction with the XR lock, which, by the way, is super easy to use Ambidextrously
21. The record for writing the maximum number of words upside down Ambidextrously in mirror writing was set by Prerna Garg (born on February 24, 2002) of Panchku
22. The RollerMouse can be used Ambidextrously and encourages use of both the fingers and the thumbs to roll and slide your way to a more productive work experience.
23. Another important lesson from the USA Today and Ciba Vision stories is that a company’s senior team must be committed to operating Ambidextrously even if its members aren’t ambidextrous
24. For example, the string "Ambidextrously" will never be "broken", and neither will the string "am bi dextrous ly" when the spaces are nonbreaking.AutoHotkey Community
25. However, it may also be related to the fact that thinking and acting Ambidextrously requires a strategic vision, which is a characteristic of top management, but that may not be present at all organizational levels
26. Their research of 12 top management teams at major companies suggests that firms thrive only when senior teams lead Ambidextrously--when they foster a state of constant creative conflict between the old and the new.
27. Ke nonre**current ciceronians hyp osalemia cooth unclassifiable gadroon sparganum barrad ambidextrously hydrophob ist bankman posth ouse alicia p,ointure exuberated Bullflower exodromic bearskin pekins peritrac heal ventiduct electorate cobwebbery phycochromophyceae sme.rvy balletic gammy yahuskin unwar,ping p
28. When the partners' resources are less related, configuring an alliance portfolio Ambidextrously is the best choice, as minimizing the coordination costs due to diverse partners is the main concern (Goerzen, 2005), although an excessive cognitive distance can endanger the appropriation capabilities of the focal firm (Nooteboom, 1999).
29. To add even more of a twist to the game, Campaneris pitched “Ambidextrously, throwing lefty to left-handers, and switched against right-handers.”6 The versatile Athletics player had pitched a game both left-handed and right-handed for Daytona in the minor leagues.7 In allowing one run on a hit and two walks with a strikeout, he posted a 9