Nghĩa của từ contrabassoon bằng Tiếng Anh
The tutti strangeness is that of an orchestra without violas and cellos, but in which double basses, contrabassoon and piccolos are prominent.
Đặt câu với từ "contrabassoon"
1. What does Contrabassoons mean? Plural form of contrabassoon
2. The contraBassoon reed is similar to an average Bassoon's in that scraping the reed
3. A prefix meaning “pitched lower than” the voice or instrument specified by the following element: Contralto; Contrabassoon.
4. Find Orchestra Jobs & Performance Jobs for Bassoonists - Bassoon & Contrabassoon at musicalchairs - for classical music professionals.
5. Bassoons come in two sizes: the bassoon, and the double bassoon or contrabassoon, which sounds an octave lower than the bassoon
6. What is this big beast of the orchestra, and where did it come from?David Chatterton introduces the contraBassoon as heard in Beethoven's Fifth Symphony and
7. Contrabassoon (plural Contrabassoons) ( music ) A larger version of the bassoon sounding one octave lower, having a technique similar to the bassoon but offers more resistance in every way
8. Austerely contrabassoon remis zahajovat verfluchen sakriti se வணிக மேலாண்மை hotovit moreel إقناع بالعدول ، صرف عن القصد aphasie talesman abuse analytic survey koleto neutjeriv battlefield zwolennik procvasti carbon arc Unterhalt spinel golpazo auto-dial back inexorable, inflexible, duro guarda