Đặt câu với từ "contrabands"
1. * Jointly combat smuggling of arms, wildlife, wildlife articles and other contrabands,
2. However, some Indian nationals have been arrested in Sri Lankan waters on charges of smuggling narcotics and contrabands.
3. In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was read to the contrabands and free blacks there, for which the tree was named the Emancipation Oak.
4. This includes for example exchanging information on unmarked mines, dealing with smuggling of arms, wildlife, other contrabands, locating personnel and livestock which is actually not an infrequent occurrence, and responding to natural disasters.
5. "Bluejackets and Contrabands is a well conceived and executed study outlining an important chapter in the history of the contribution of blacks to the success of the Union cause during the Civil War."―cwba.blogspot.com