Nghĩa của từ wombat|wombats bằng Tiếng Anh
Australian mammal; (Slang) slow-moving person, person who is slow-witted
Đặt câu với từ "wombat|wombats"
1. The immigrants harvested seaweed for the journey and ate kangaroos and wombats en route.
2. If Fiona waits much longer, she's gonna have babies that look like wombats.
3. " I feel like a herd of wombats has taken up in my chest. "
4. I was determined to keep my figure, which was hard with chocolate wombats and toffee apples everywhere.
5. Alvie - Staying at Alvie apartment, guests can relax on a patio and enjoy a 15-minute walk to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
6. Braver: A Wombat’s Tale by Suzanne Selfors and Walker Ranson Lola is a wombat unlike most in her community
7. Five of the seven known families within this suborder are extinct; only the families Phascolarctidae, with the koala, and Vombatidae, with three extant species of wombat, survive.
8. Mammals of the desert include the southern hairy-nosed wombat which shelters from the hot sun by burrowing into the sands, as well as typical desert animals such as red kangaroos and dingoes.
9. Much to the distress of his neighbours, the list of animals grew to include two wombats, owls, kangaroos, wallabies, a deer, armadillos, parakeets, peacocks, a racoon, a Canadian marmot or woodchuck, a Japanese salamander, two laughing jackasses and a zebu or small Brahminee bull
10. If we look across many, many different species of animals, not just us primates, but also including other mammals, birds, even marsupials like kangaroos and wombats, it turns out that there's a relationship between how long a childhood a species has and how big their brains are compared to their bodies and how smart and flexible they are.
11. ‘I'm staring at a neat Cubical wombat dropping, perched on the side of the path.’ ‘In the Eklakhi Tomb we see for the first time an Islamic curved roof inspired from the bamboo version, and the slight slope on the roof is a departure from traditional Cubical construction and served to throw off rainwater.’