Nghĩa của từ womanize|womanized|womanizes|womanizing bằng Tiếng Anh
['wom·an·ize || 'wʊmənaɪz]
chase women; commit adultery; make or turn effeminate (also womanise)
Đặt câu với từ "womanize|womanized|womanizes|womanizing"
1. He drank, womanized and wasted money.
2. Both his first and second wife divorced him on account of his womanizing.
3. 7 Both his first and second wife divorced him on account of his womanizing.
4. What with all of the gambling, fighting, womanizing, and delivering secret papers to Bonapartist agents, Eustace Cheviot has understandably not had a …
5. Examples of Befitting in a Sentence many voters feel that the womanizing governor has not acted in a Befitting manner for someone who serves as the state's chief executive a Befitting reply to a civil …
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Befitting (Entry 1 of 2) 1 following the established traditions of refined society and good taste many voters feel that the womanizing governor has not acted in a Befitting manner for someone who serves as the state's chief executive
7. ‘The film-makers are so Cocksure they've already promised the actor $20 million for the sequel.’ ‘The supposedly Cocksure and unshakeable defence secretary has come under pressure to resign over the photo scandal.’ ‘His Cocksure attitude and swaggering womanizing make him ripe for a …
8. A coming of age novel that isn't burdened with sentimentality, The Holy Spirit of My Uncle's Cojones is a breezy, entertaining read about 16 year old Tony, depressed and in love, who, after a half-hearted suicide attempt, is sent to San Francisco to spend the summer with his pot-smoking, drug dealing, womanizing uncle Jack