Nghĩa của từ warm feeling bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warm feeling"
1. He felt a wonderful warm feeling come over him.
2. Ahh, such a warm feeling of superiority in the cultural heart of the megalopolis.
3. From an attitude of generosity, warm feeling and motherly goodness, she now had shifted into a mood of high hilarity.
4. 22 You might think about your family and get a warm feeling, but you have to reminisce to feel that way.
5. Coldly From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English cold‧ly /ˈkəʊldli $ ˈkoʊld-/ adverb if you do something Coldly, you do it without any emotion or warm feeling, making you seem unfriendly → cold, coldness say/speak/reply etc Coldly ‘Well, what can I do for you?’ he asked Coldly. …
6. And generate a deep sense of Contentment for the breath Breathe in and out with a loving awareness Grateful for each life-giving inhale, and each precious exhale Let this sense of gratitude permeate your whole body You could perhaps visualize it as a warm feeling, or a light Still aware of the breath, but with a full body gratitude for breath