Nghĩa của từ was accused of a criminal act|be accuse of a criminal act bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "was accused of a criminal act|be accuse of a criminal act"
1. Robbery is a criminal act.
2. Arson is a criminal act.
3. A coincidental intervening act breaks the chain of Causation caused by a defendant’s criminal act, unless the intervening act was foreseeable
4. Concurrence There must be a Concurrence between a criminal intent and a criminal act that causes a prohibited harm or injury
5. A statute of Parliament Attainting a criminal, is called an act of attainder
6. A statute of Parliament Attainting a criminal, is called an act of attainder
7. The Borstal system was replaced by the Criminal Justice Act
8. He was charged with a criminal sexual act , unlawful imprisonment and attempted rape .
9. Criminal Culpability refers to the act of breaking the law
10. No person may be punished for an act that was not a criminal offence at the time of its commission.
11. For Barbados any assistance rendered in the execution of any criminal act including the provision or collection of funds with the intention of funding a criminal act brings one within the purview of criminal sanction as an aider or abettor or a conspirator
12. EmBezzling is the criminal act of a person stealing property that he or she was entrusted with
13. The PA Child Abuse History (ACT 33), PA Criminal Record Check (ACT 34), and the FBI Fingerprint Criminal History (ACT 73) Clearances are required prior to clinical
14. Instigation is a special mode of criminal act , asas a category in the classification of complicity.
15. The killing of innocent civilians was a criminal, abhorrent act and State terrorism was the most dangerous form of terrorism.
16. The Criminal Law Consolidation Act # contains two criminal offences in relation to female genital mutilation
17. An Act to amend the Criminal Code (abuse of process) (Sen.
18. Automatism is an excuse defense against criminal liability for defendants who committed a presumptively criminal act in a state of unconsciousness, semiconsciousness, or unawareness
19. Automatism is an excuse defense against criminal liability for defendants who committed a presumptively criminal act in a state of unconsciousness, semiconsciousness, or unawareness
20. The Criminal Justice Act # inter alia, allows for the introduction of a sexual offenders register
21. Hence, Criminologists study Criminology in an attempt to better understand what motivates the criminal to act in a criminal manner
22. Aggravating circumstances refers to factors that increases the severity or culpability of a criminal act
23. Offences under the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act , the Income - Tax Act , the Customs Act , the Central Excise & Salt Act , the Food Adulteration Act , the Police Act , the Companies Act , etc . , are also tried by Criminal Courts under the procedure provided by the Criminal Procedure Code .
24. Botnets act as a force multiplier for individual attackers, cyber-criminal groups and
25. Another amendment of the Criminal Code- Act No # came into force on # eptember