Nghĩa của từ raison d'etre bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "raison detre"
1. Economic clout is Taiwan's raison d'etre.
2. Work seems to be her raison d'etre.
3. Work seems to be her sole raison d'etre.
4. My whole raison d'etre is geared towards Chelsea losing the Premiership.
5. In many ways, interoperability between systems is the raison d'etre of Web Services.
6. Its name is the big clue to this village's raison d'etre.
7. The large public piazza is the raison d'etre of the development.
8. As artists, we are always asked for the raison d'etre in our work.
9. Its raison d'etre is to make animation and timing as simple as possible.
10. Indeed it's the raison d'etre of the Time Honored Chinese Brand Shopping Mall in Pudong.
11. But movies will remain the raison d'etre of the back-from-the-dead Hammer.
12. These enterprises is not entirely a matter of large companies, but certainly has its raison d'etre.
13. The existence of a thing more than two thousand years, will have its raison d'etre.
14. In fact, is an immune organ tonsil is part of the immune system, it has its raison d'etre.
15. After all, XML is a structured language, so structuring and organizing information is the raison d'etre of XML.
16. You have a - you have to have a raison d'etre - that means more to you than anybody else in the world.
17. Soon after the launch in 19 it became increasingly clear the raison d'etre of campaign had to be more than educational, but also cultural and economical.
18. So on this score, for example, the left has more of a cause, more of a raison d'etre, than perhaps in any time recently.
19. Abdominoplasty Tummy tuck Cosmetic surgery The excision of a large horizontal ellipse of skin and fat from the anterior wall of the lower abdomen, and an upper abdominal flap is stretched to the suprapubic incision and sewn in place; the umbilicus is exteriorized through an incision in the flap at the proper level Raison d'etre Vanity Cost $4500.