Nghĩa của từ kayaker|kayakers bằng Tiếng Anh
person who uses a kayak
Đặt câu với từ "kayaker|kayakers"
1. Bay Area Sea Kayakers (Bask) is a group of several hundred sea kayakers who live throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
2. We could see ruddy ducks bobbing about up close and kayakers.
3. Bicyclers, kayakers, and sailboats enjoy the East River on a summer day
4. 16 The kayak is propelled by kayakers in a sitting position.
5. 19 We could see ruddy ducks bobbing about up close and kayakers.
6. Kayakers should plan their travel through these waters carefully or choose an alternate route.
7. To read Captain Jack’s complete story in the November/December issue of the ATLANTIC COASTAL KAYAKER, go to www.atlanticcoastalkayaker.com or contact editor Tamsin Venn at Ackayak@comcast.net
8. With its dramatic volcanic scenery, vast skies, and tumbling rivers, the Auvergne attracts walkers, kayakers and lovers of adrenaline sports from all over Europe.But there’s another side to this rural and undulating region: …
9. ‘For years, kayakers and Canoeists along the Hudson River near the old industrial town of Newburgh, 60 miles north of New York City, wondered about the oily stuff that occasionally coated their oars.’